Friday, June 30, 2006

DONE

Had the check out at the apartment at 6:30 this afternoon, breezed through, and it looks like we should make out OK. AND WE'RE OUT!!!!!!

big sigh.

I feel sort of like i can relax a bit now, though not really, but its nice to know that all my stress/activities from here on out or for the benefit of my wife, child, and building equity in our new home. whew.

So, Andrea and Glen went to an art show that she does the materials for and then they are going to see The Devil Wears Prada, leaving me and the dog home alone for our first boys night home in a long time (and possibly the last in a long time too. So, I tossed the ribs in the oven to heat up and did a couple quick things on my list (all these lists...) then I decided it was play time. Started some laundry then hooked up the speakers for the computer in the basement. It is truly awesome. I'm trying to make the most of them right now because I know that once Andrea comes home, and definitely once the baby is here, it will be headphones only for m and my computer. :(

You never know, maybe I will get a couch down here and turn this into the movie watching center, at which point the speakers will get some actual use. That'd be nice. Right now I'm streaming music from my stations on Pandora and it sounds amazing.

No comments: