Sunday, June 18, 2006

f-day

Now I remember why I stopped blogging...I got to a point where I just couldn't put time aside to actually write and complete an entry. And I still have the same problem. I have like three of four posts sitting in draft form, waiting to be finished and posted.

Well, father's day is here and I guess I get grandfathered in a little bit? Maybe, i dunno. I don't really expect to do the father's day thing until I actually have a little guy on the outside who can put me through my paces and earn the "perks" of fathers day. I think all I qualify for right now is "procreator day" or maybe "pregnant woman's spouse day" or something like that.

Yesterday mom dropped by with our neice on their way down to Rochester. She took Andrea and I out to lunch. It was the first time we have left Ash alone at the house. We put him in the basement, where he promptly wigged out, peed and pooped on the floorm, and was a b asketcase when we got home. So, he's not quite ready for us to be gone for that long. Just more stress for me brought to the forefront. What to do with the dog when we're gone.

Sigh...

No comments: