Sunday, June 24, 2007

oh, my head, my back...

So, Andrea's trip to NY was nowhere near the dramedy of her trip to Chicago. Got to the plane on time, etc. Taking care of Felix all by myself (well, I had a short break on Thursday when Kim, the nanny, came and took him to the park) definitely took its toll. But mostly we're all feeling a bit shell shocked because of the sudden multiplication of hard choices. So, now Andrea is being pursued, in some cases very aggressively, by firms in Chicago AND New York and all of them have their own time frames and offers...and we have to both decide between them AND I need to find a job, AND we need to get rid of this house, AND we need to find somewhere to live, AND we need to figure out who is going to take care of Felix while mom and dad are working full time, AND we need to pay for that...

...so, anyone who has advice or experience, or who would like to move to New York to be a live-in nanny for cheap, let me know.

No comments: