Friday, October 12, 2007

testing...

is this thing on? yes? oh. I guess I'm the one who's off. What to say? busy week. got a cool carrier for Felix but I haven't really been able to try it off. had our 4th year anniversary. new rule: there are two options for getting really good food here; you either only go to a place you have good food at once or you have to go there almost every day. if you do not follow one of these scenarios, your second and/or third experiences to the originally stellar establishment will be frustrating, disappointing, and probably result in food poisoning.

my boss is off getting married this weekend. again. he'll be out for a week and so I'm under the direct supervision of the cto. woo. solved a tech problem today, so I think I scored some sort of points...but then again, that's my job. also discovering that i may be the general go-to guy since the network engineers all have actual network stuff to work on while i'm focusing mostly on research and what little packaging stuff comes up here and there. I think I'm establishing my rep as a good problem solver.

Felix is walking all over the place all the time. And the toddler tantrums have started. magically one day he has learned the whole body conniption fit (involving jumping, swinging arms up and down with little fists, thrashing of the head and body, with high pitched squeal frequently identified as "the killer"). it's quite something to see. luckily it only lasts about 2 minutes.

No comments: