Sunday, September 09, 2007

Mondays

Heh, not the "I hate Mondays" type of post that usually bears this type of title. In fact, I am looking forward to Monday. My first Monday at my new job. Not that Mondays are any different from any other day at the office, but for me, it is the signifier of my first complete week at work. And I hope to make some real traction on my new work load. I have ideas and I'm going to be able to work on them, for real! I asked my boss last week about current processes, etc, and he said, "My only requirement is that it works, doesn't break anything, and doesn't make it more difficult for anyone else. Otherwise, go for it...but run it by me first." Of course. But, yee-haw!

Ok ok ok. But yes, it is nice to be looking forward to going to work in the morning.

No comments: