Friday, September 15, 2006

my thoughts exactly


Wondermark

I have thought this same thing EXACTLY.

And we just had Felix's 2-month checkup/vaccinations. If you are a parent I don't have to tell you how horrible THAT appointment is. It was all I could do to keep from punching the nurse out.

Anyway, Felix now weighs 13lbs, 10oz, is 23 inches long, and I forget how big his head is.
Those measurements are in the 97th, 76th, and 53rd percentile, respectively. But the weird thing is, he isn't a fat baby. I've seen some fat, I'm talking megasaurus, babies and he's not one. He must just be really dense. Must be all that muscle...and maybe those big hands and feet. But yeah, now momma is going to try to satisfy his frequent sucking urges with something other than a feeding. But he's totally not fat. it's bizarre.

No comments: