Tuesday, March 27, 2007

walkabout

It's funny. I signed up for the "all-in-one" package for this thing, which included the hotel that they had special booking in that is "attached" to the convention center. HA! I think the convention center and the Marriott share a parking garage or maybe one exterior wall. Anyway, the convention center is LOOOONG and all of the events are happening way down at the other end, which means I (and many of my geeky brethren) make the hike between the Marriott and the convention center D section frequently. I was worried that being out here with all my meals expensed would land me on the fat wagon, but with all this walking, and the fact that I have almost no other source of food unless I go out and buy munchies or snacks or something, I don't think I need to worry about that.

Well, I need to decide whether I get breakfast here at the hotel or check out what they are doing at the convention center.

No comments: